Sunday 25 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Texture Liquid Sand Suede Glitter Nail Polish #17

Hi everyone!!  I'm really loving the liquid sand polishes, I think they are quite unique and I love the texture & glitter, especially when you add a top coat.  This lovely Liquid Sand polish is from Born Pretty Store; I have a few of their textured polishes and I can honestly say they are excellent value for money, pretty colours and good quality.  The liquid sand polish is from their Tribal range and is 15ml.  This is shade number 17 and deep blood red with red glitter - gorgeous!  I have taken comparison photos with and without top coat, you don't have to wear top coat with sand polishes but I like to add it to bring out the glitter/sparkle in the polishes.
To the pics.....
 
L-R: without & with top coat

   So do you prefer with or without top coat?  Wonderful effect I love these textured polishes from Born Pretty Store, and you can't really go wrong with the price!
Highly recommended! Check out my vid below.

The Special Texture Liquid-Sand Suede Glitter Nail Polish is currently $3.99 / £2.54 / €2.98 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment