Saturday 21 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Feather Glitter Nail Polish (Green)

Hi everyone!  This is my second feather polish from Born Pretty Store  and I have a feeling it won't be my last!  I already have the purple one #8 which you can see here, which I am so thrilled with I went on over to Born Pretty Store and watched Beyonceesha's YouTube video and decided 'green' would be the next one.  So without further ado here it is, just as spectacular as the first!  This is colour #1 on the website however it says #17 on the bottom.  The polish has a turquoise/clear base with green hex glitter and fine white & green strands (the feathers).  The bottle is 12ml and there are 8 colours to choose from.
To the pics.....

 This is 3 coats without any base colour.
 
 
 
 Yummy close up shot!
I love the combination of glitter & strands, real winner for me, and I think I may just have another one (silver/white) in my basket!

Gorgeous & Highly Recommended!
Check out my video below!

The Colorful Feather Glitter Nail Polish is currently $3.99 / £2.51 / €3.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


1pc Colorful Feather Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Feathers Effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment