Tuesday 8 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Stamping Polish - Pink

Hello everyone!  I've just received my Stamping Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store.  I love stamping and only have a handful of stamping polishes so I thought I'd treat myself to a pink stamping polish.  The polish looks like a candy/Barbie pink but comes out quite a delicate baby pink - just what I wanted!  I had no problems using this stamping polish, all nails were stamped first time - hooruh!  I used the pink stamping polish over a white base and used Bundle Monster Plate BM317 as I wanted to use a large image together with a small finer image, and who doesn't love hearts!?!  There are 8 colours available and they come in a 10ml bottle.
 To the pics.....
 
 
 
 
 
Brilliant stamping polish, I had no problems with it at all - available in 8 colours, 10ml.  Highly recommended!  Check out my video below which includes a mini tutorial!

The Stamping Nail Polish is currently $4.19 / £2.64 / €3.15 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



10ml High Quality Nail Art Template Stamping Polish Varnish 

2 comments: