Sunday 16 March 2014

Born Pretty Store Rose Multi-layer Bracelet

Just thought I'd share my new bracelet from Born Pretty Store.  It's called the Rose Studded Bracelet Boho Multi-layer Pearl Bracelet Tribal Bracelet and is available in 6 colours, this one being orange.  It's made up of 5 separate stretchy bracelets, gold tone beads, orange beads, pearl beads, diamante gems and of course rose beads.  Pretty bracelet will be great for summer, I also have my eye on the blue bracelet......oh and the black one too!  Lovely bracelet in pastel colours, highly recommended.
To the pics.....


Pretty bracelet in great colours.
Check out my video below!

The Rose Studded Bracelet Boho Multi-layer Pearl Bracelet Tribal Bracelet is currently $6.92 / £4.13 / €5.01.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment