Monday 15 September 2014

Born Pretty Store Frosted Matte Nail Polish #23

I've been a little adventurous and bought a Matte Nail Polish  from Born Pretty Store in a delicate baby blue.  There are 9 colours to choose from and this is shade 23.  I applied 3 coats and the polish dries very quickly.  Pics below are without any top coat (on the right) and with glossy top coat (on the left).  I really must invest in a matte top coat so I can wear the polish matte!  Check out my video below.
To the pics.....

The Matte Frosted Nail Polish is currently $4.36 / £2.55 / €3.21 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1 comment:

  1. The colour is sooooo cute! I love it! But I don't really like the brush-strokes

    ReplyDelete