Wednesday 31 December 2014

Born Pretty Store Tribal Glitter Nail Polish - Gold

I've been saving my loyalty points from Born Pretty Store and so treated myself to this very gorgeous gold Glitter Nail Polish.  It comes in a cute heart shaped bottle (12ml), it has a nice cap and brush.  The polish is a mixture of a gold base with small and large gold glitter particles with the odd bit of holo glitter thrown in.  Beautiful gold polish for party nails and it is New Year's eve after all!  There are 14 colours to choose from and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying more of these in different shades. This beautiful gold is shade 14. Check out my video below.
To the pics.....

You can see the holo particles catching the light and sparkling away

Check out the affiliate programme at Born Pretty Store.
The Tribal Glitter Nail Polish is currently $3.69 / £2.37 / €3.04 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment