Friday 3 April 2015

Born Pretty Store Black Faux Leather Stretch Leggings

I've got tons of nail art goodies from Born Pretty Store and every now and again I treat myself to some clothing, jewellery, cosmetics or accessories.  I'm always wary about buying things online especially if you're concerned you won't be able to return them.  That's why I like Born Pretty Store as they allow their customers to upload their photos and videos of their purchases so you can see exactly what they look like.  I'm sharing with you my Black Faux Leather Leggings which I purchased myself.  There's only one size available, I'm a UK size 12/14, they fit fine on the legs however the body was a bit short for me but I am long in the body.  Other people who have left reviews have said how long the leggings are in the body and they have to roll them over, so it really just depends on your body shape.  The leggings have two textures/effects.  The front are the faux leather effect, to me they are a shiny wet look.  The back of the leggings are plain jersey knit.  I don't know what the material composition is as there isn't a label.  They are very stretchy and good quality, not at all thin, however they do ripple at the seems and I might add an elastic stirrup to pull the legs down to keep them taut.  So I'm pretty pleased with them for the price.  I've taken a few photos and made a video so you can see them for  yourself.  
 Check out my video demonstration below.
To the pics!!!!
 The Thin Faux Leather Tights Leggings Fashion Leggings currently cost $9.42 / £6.35 / €8.66.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image ! You have a good blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on the GFC?
    Let me know and I will follow you. Have a nice day!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete