Tuesday 24 November 2015

Born Pretty Store Zircon Stud Earrings

I've got some really gorgeous zircon stud earrings from Born Pretty Store to share with you.  They're incredibly sparkly and look far more expensive than they are.  The round brilliant cut stones are 9mm in diameter and I think could be mistaken for real gemstones.  The six prong setting allows the light to pass underneath of the stone, hence making it sparkly.  There are 7 colours to choose from and I've gone for #6 which I would describe as simulated morganite or citrine.  Comfortable to wear and go great with my rose gold coloured jewellery.
Check out my video and photos below, for the money I think they're pretty amazing!
To the pics!!!!
 
 
 
 The Zircon Earrings currently cost $1.99 / £1.30 / €1.81.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment