Sunday 28 February 2016

Mystic Crystal Stud Earrings from Born Pretty Store

I've got some really gorgeous Mystic Crystal Silver Tone Stud Earrings from Born Pretty Store to share with you.  The dark purple stones are held in a 4 prong silver tone setting with butterfly backs.  When the light hits the stones you see a rainbow of colours, greens, turquoise, blues, purple & lilac - wonderfully mystical!  They remind me of Mystic Topaz stones and look more expensive than the bargain price they are.  The round brilliant cut stones are 6mm in diameter and I think could be mistaken for real gemstones.   Comfortable to wear and suitable for both casual and going out.
Check out my video and photos below, for the money I think they're pretty amazing!
To the pics!!!!
These are all my own photos and I'm so pleased I caught the rainbow colours with my camera
 
 
 
 The  Mystic Crystal Silver Tone Stud Earrings currently cost $1.99 / £1.30 / €1.81.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment