Monday 17 April 2017

Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel - Galaxy

This is Galaxy from the Avon Nailwear Pro+ range.  A steely grey shimmer polish. This is two coats without topcoat.  I got this cosmic grey from Avon Brochure 1, 2017 as a set of 3 with Midnight and Starburst for £6 - that's £2 a bottle!!  Also included was a gold pattern card gift pouch, although the present was to myself I can use the pouch for someone else.  The polish applied beautifully, good formulation, decent brush and dried quickly. See my review for Midnight here and Starburst here.
I've received confirmation directly from Avon UK that all Avon's nail polishes are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).
10ml bottle. 
To the pics.......
Below is the complete set.  L-R: Midnight, Starburst & Galaxy
And here's the page from Avon Brochure 1 that lured me in to buy this wonderful set.
If you're an Avon Rep these colours are available in First Look for Campaign 10, in the clearance section at £1.50 each
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment