Wednesday 29 November 2017

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamel - Sea My Nail

Sea My Nail is a tantalizing turquoise from the Mark Gel Shine nail enamel range. The piercing blue shade is reminiscent of a paradise lost island with clear blue seas, or perhaps the semi-precious turquoise gemstone. A cool shade, great for fingers and toes.
As with all the Mark Gel Shine nail enamels, the formulation is excellent, 2 coats for full coverage and a super glossy finish. My photos are without top coat to show you how glossy the finished result is.
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment