Sunday 12 November 2017

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamel - Periwinkles

With the nights drawing in and it’s dark on the way home from work, I need something to remind me of the daylight I’m missing and blue sky.  So I’ve gone for Periwinkles from the Avon Mark Gel Shine nail enamel range to brighten up my day.   A stunning sky blue / baby blue, to beat the blues!
 I applied 2 coats for an amazing coverage.  My photos are without top coat to show you how glossy the gel shine is, however, I did apply top coat afterwards for durability.  As with all Mark Gel Shine nail enamels, Periwinkles is well pigmented and a great formulation.
 
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment