Sunday 7 January 2018

Avon Calimala Satchel Bag - Olive Green

I'm so excited to have a new handbag, the Calimala Satchel Bag in Olive Green which I would describe as sage green.  It’s from the Casa Di Rosa range and originally came in 3 colours, Olive Green, Blush & Tan.  I was really torn between which colour to choose and decided on Olive Green as it’ll match up with both my summer and winter wardrobe.
 
A neat compact bag with 2 main compartments with their own metal zips, a pocket at the front with flap and fastener, all fully lined and adorned with gold tone hardware.   The bag has top stitch detail and contrast trim.
One compartment has a zipped pocket and the other an open pocket.
 
 
 
 
The Calimala Satchel Bag has a fixed handle and a detachable strap which means you can wear it in many ways, as a handheld, shoulder or cross body bag.
The Calimala Satchel Bag is making an appearance in the C4 Sales Leaflet at £16, thing is…..do I get the blush one?! 

A super everyday bag, smart and classy, I absolutely love it!   

Made from PVC (outer) and Polyester (lining).  Approx size depending on how you squish the bag is 27cm wide, 19cm high, 11cm deep.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

1 comment: