Monday 1 January 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - Illuminate Me & Fan Girl

There are five new pearl shades from the Avon Mark Gel Shine range and today I’m sharing two of them with you - Illuminate Me and Fan Girl.  The pearl finish provides oodles of soft shimmer. 
First up Illuminate me, a pastel mermaid green, how scrummy is this colour!
Here's Illuminate Me under natural lighting, which gives a more accurate view of the shade
Next, Fan Girl, a soft and girly lilac, simply delicious!
 
Both dreamy and delicate shades, two coats for full coverage and applied excellently.
So, what did I do next with my mani?  I knew as soon as I saw the colour combo I felt something magical would happen…..
After painting my nails with Illuminate Me, I sponged the tips with Fan Girl to merge the colours 
But that wasn’t enough, I could hear the magic calling me, so I stamped my nails with Unicorns! (MoYou Nails round plate 301)
 
 
 
I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope it’s as magical as Unicorn poop!

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment